The counselors are hosting a Study Skills Workshop during lunches on Wednesday this week. We will be sending a Schoology message to all students with more details and a sign-up link. Sign up is not required. Attendance is optional. We will give PBIS points to students that attend and there is a door prize for each grade. Students will bring their lunch into the library community room and learn different techniques to study for tests.
- Who – Any CFMS student. Sign up is encouraged, not required.
- What – Learn a variety of ways to study for tests.
- Where – Library Community Room (Bring your lunch!).
- When – Wednesday 16 November 2022 (during all lunches).
- Why – Improved study habits can lead to better grades!
Please contact Mrs. Lenhert or Mrs. Evans for more information :)